IMDb removes useful features without any reasons AGAIN

Previously, they removed the message boards without any notice and eliminated all the fun just because a huge company like Amazon couldn't handle the load.

On the last UI redesigns (around 8-10 years ago) they removed many features as well.

On the recent IMDb design, I was enjoying a great feature every day, and is super important to me:

I could filter any actor based on many criteria, say like Show the movies I watched for him/her... or his/her movies as a director only and such.

In the new layout, I seem to fail to find it, or God forbid it was removed for "unknown reasons".

Anyone?

submitted by /u/cielo_mu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/kmympw/imdb_removes_useful_features_without_any_reasons/

Comments