I’ve been fascinated with Hollywood movie studios lately. Unfortunately, so many of the books on movie execs focus on Old Hollywood or Golden Age icons. But I’m interested in the execs of the 70’, 80’s and 90’s. Which Hollywood studios and execs were influential from this era?

I hope there are some people in this subreddit that’ll have an appreciation for the business of moviemaking; specifically an appreciation for and knowledge-of studio heads from the 70’s through 90’s. So, essentially, I’m looking for two things.

1)Discussion on Hollywood Studios of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s; their influence in the industry and their influence in pop culture consumption habits. 2) Names and contributions of individual Studio/Hollywood execs of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.

I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the correct sub but I imagine I’ll find out wither way, Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/DutchCarriageDriver
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/k30gko/ive_been_fascinated_with_hollywood_movie_studios/

Comments