What are some of the best, most fun disaster and action movies?

I just watched the trailer for 'Greenland' and it looked like fun - just daft disaster action movie, it felt almost a throwback to the 1990s.

It made me wonder what the best disaster movies are in your opinion, so I can maybe watch a few in the next couple of weeks.

Of the top of my head, some of the best I've enjoyed in the past have included Armageddon, Deep Blue Sea and Independence Day. I've personally found a lot of recent disaster movies to be too serious, so I've not enjoyed them as much.

In terms of action movies, I was thinking of things like True Lies - that have decent action but don't take themselves too seriously as well.

submitted by /u/FuckingPope
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/hhwjh1/what_are_some_of_the_best_most_fun_disaster_and/

Comments