Which streaming service is best to start my Digital Library?

I admit, I've bought a few movies from Vudu, but I was wondering if I should continue to grow my Vudu library, or if I should focus on a different platform? (Amazon?)

I don't know how safe Vudu is, considering I'm reading that it's about to be sold. I've only got 2 - 3 movies on there so far, so it wouldn't hurt *too* bad to move onto another service.

Which one should I go with? I really like the vudu deals, but I'm worried about it. Amazon doesn't seem to have as great of deals and I'm not sure of their movie quality.

Physical isn't an option right now, due to space and my children getting into things. Is there a service that is considered better than others? Quality, Deals, Safety?

submitted by /u/RageInducedGamer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ga7k7c/which_streaming_service_is_best_to_start_my/

Comments