That terrible Netflix recommendation, “Mr. Right”

What the fuck is this movie.

Going through the daily scroll realizing I probably watch too much TV, when I kept passing a ‘trending’ “Mr.Right”.

Never heard of it. Sam Rockwell, okay. Anna Kendrick, hit or miss. Whatever...I’ll push play.

A shit show of a girl who chooses bad guys. Okay I’ve heard this one. Waiting for Sam to come in and be Prince Charming...

Not only is he an undercover runaway former CIA hitman, he fucking dances when he murders, wears a goddamn clown nose, and has the time to stroll around New Orleans picking up boring ass Anna in a Quick Mart.

Their chemistry is oil and water the whole time. It’s the most cringey on screen romance I’ve ever seen. Not only does he basically threaten her to go out with him, they fall in love because they have some sort of kinetic kinship with the motion of THROWING KNIVES at each other. As if it’s the fucking tango.

So yeah, I wanted to believe this was a dark comedy too. But it’s not. I love a good rom-com/gore action, but they just continued to fall into this unbelievable, sixth sense, Louisiana ninja bullshit.

He’s also wearing a Hawaiian shirt the whole time.

That’s a lie. I really have no idea if he wore that shirt throughout cause I stopped this garbage movie right after the “I love you let’s throw knives at each other” scene. It’s like whoever wrote this just threw 80 ideas in a glass, added some Malibu Rum, and vomited up ideas.

He’s a DANCING CLOWN MURDERER and it’s not even remotely funny. Fuck this movie.

submitted by /u/cooking_bacon_naked_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/faad2o/that_terrible_netflix_recommendation_mr_right/

Comments