How to train your dragon was my all time favourite franchise of the decade.

I grew up with it as the first movie came out when I was a tween, I’m now a young adult and so I’ve kinda grown up with the dragon riders. I was 11 when the first one came out and so I really related to the characters, Even if they lived in a different universe.

I remember how to train your dragon 2 was the first movie I was actually hyped for and I saw it on the first screening I could, and then went to see it again that same week.

Hiccup and Astrid’s relationship is so well done and I really felt like they loved each other and would risk everything for each other.

How to train your dragon 3 absolutely blew me away and I actually saw it twice, once on my own and then my parents took me as a 20th birthday gift. The soundtrack for the 3d film was also my most listened to album on Spotify and the man who did the songs was my most listened to artist.

I just think that it was such a well done film and the sequels are just as good.

If you haven’t watched them I would definitely recommend them.

I also really liked the tv shows but not as much as the movies

submitted by /u/weedislif
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/eidghl/how_to_train_your_dragon_was_my_all_time/

Comments