Black Swan (2010) is still my favorite film of the 2010s decade.

I truly love everything about this movie. This movie has excellent direction (lots of great camerawork, choice of shots, camera movement, more..), excellent performances by Portman, Harshey and Kunis, the great story, cinematography, film editing, perfect dancing scenes that gives me goosebumps everytime I watch those scenes.. I honestly love all those things. Oh, and I also loved the ending and Portman's final lines.

This is not only my favorite film of the 2010s decade, but also my favorite film of all-time. This is just a perfect film, in my book, and still one of the most beautiful masterpieces I've seen.

submitted by /u/prolelol
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ehssfv/black_swan_2010_is_still_my_favorite_film_of_the/

Comments